SC - venison

Balano1@aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 03:52:46 PDT 1998

>>At 10:56 PM 11/06/98 -0400, Bonne wrote:
>>>We moved house last week, and I've discovered a fig tree behind the
>garage.
>>>So, what should I do with them when they are ripe?

I concur with Rowam that you should get down on your knees and say
"thankyou".  Whatever you do, don't waste em.  Eat em, preserve
them.....Run a Feast of Figs for 200-300 of your best friends.  However, if
you do, don't forget to invite me.  Develop a fig based marinade for any
autocrats may cross you?
  Failing all those sensible suggestions, put them all in a sack and give
them to me and you will have made a friend for life.

- -Sianan (with a nigh on unholy passion for that of the figgish persuasion,
much to the dismay of the husband)

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		How can you let sleeping dogs lie