SC - Will it be enough?

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Sun Jun 14 00:46:15 PDT 1998

<< Micaylah
 -who is a big fan of pomegranate juice- >>

Tell me more.  ~~Minna, who just got a bottle of pomegranate juice...
<KALLYR at aol.com>

There have been some recipes using pomegranates and some info about
medieval pomegranate use detailed on this list before. You can find some
of this information in this file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium:

fruits-msg       (119K)  1/16/98    Medieval fruits and fruit dishes. Recipes.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net