SC - Are creations period?

Yumitori no Kiyoshi yumitori at montana.com
Sun Jun 14 10:32:07 PDT 1998

Normally, I count on 1/4 of chicken per person or one whole chicken
breast per person.  Chicken is cheap and it always causes a bad
impression to run out so I always try to figure a little high. Of
course, I always try to put chicken early on so that I can save a little
money on the more expensive meats.  LLEW