SC - apple butter

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Jun 15 09:51:48 PDT 1998

                      OT - Kilts                                   6/15/98

<snip>What is it about kilts that make every man who wears one a sex symbol?
mmmmmmmmmmmm! Must of been a Scot in a previous life. <hehe>
<snip>

I dunno, I have seen some men in kilts that literally made me sit down with a
hysterical case of giggles (put some *pants* on that man!)... but when they
where it well, one is tempted to throw out the rest of their garb...
;)
- -brid