SC - Will it be enough?

Tamara Crehan tcrehan at mssupport.microsoft.com
Mon Jun 15 18:37:23 PDT 1998

And there may also be venison farms, bunny farms, goat farms, (insert wild
game of choice) that specificaly cater the wild game crowd. I'm almost sure
that my butcher gets his meat from a "farm" .

Not a nice thought but a reality nonetheless. But agian how is that any
different than cattle farms, sheep, et. et. et.

As in my other posting it would be a good idea to check.

Micaylah