SC - Beans for the Dead?

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 16 08:58:07 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/16/98 4:59:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sianan at geocities.com writes:

>Baron and Baroness have imposed horrible rules on events that
>involve huge price hikes to non-members of the SCA.

I'm not truly sure of this... but around here at least Crowns and their
representives can't raise taxes like that. I think it has something to do with
our non-profit status in fact... certainly has something to do with the
volunteer status of the Members too.

Corwyn
(A sitting Baron who has argu.. err.. debated the fact with a few Kings.....)