SC - Fave dei Morti (Beans of the Dead)

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 16 13:12:35 PDT 1998

Again, my thanks to everyone who sent responses on this thread.  Yesterday I edited out Ras' and Cariadoc's responses from my Digest and forwarded them to the person in question.  Last night after the Officers' Meeting she conceded that perhaps salad-stuffed pitas wouldn't be the best idea.

Thank you all very much for your assistance!

Hugs,

	- k