SC - The Potato Question

Balano1@aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 04:00:55 PDT 1998

My favourite would have to be the amazing dark purple potatoes we can
get at the moment.  I am afraid I cannot remember their name as such,
but they are unmistakeable.  They have a light purple skin and the flesh
is a truly marvellous dark dark rich purple; the colour of the really
sexy rich purple velvet.  They are quite small, and long and stay that
fabulous colour when cooked.

A potato salad with them mixed with white potatoes is truly spectacular.

Kiriel
Lochac
West