SC - Apple Butter Question

Vicki Strassburg taltos at primenet.com
Wed Jun 17 11:28:38 PDT 1998

wanda wrote:

Oh, heavens!  I beg the pardon of every on the list for wasting their
bandwidth with my reply.  I was so irritated with the whole thing that I
failed the elementary test of checking to see that I had edited out the
bulk of the unnecessary verbage.  I'm of the 60's generation that
decided if you want something done, do it yourself, then failed to do
it!

Won't happen again for at least a month :-)
Regina