SC - Are creations period?

Tim & Dee timdee at sgi.net
Thu Jun 18 19:27:58 PDT 1998

> Do any of you Pennsylvanians know the present game comission rules on
> sharing or selling the meat that is confiscated from poachers, or on
> using fresh road kill?  You could get it, years ago.

I know that if you come across a fresh road kill deer, all you have to do is call the Game Commission and tell them where, when you found the deer and they will give you a permit? number that you keep with the deer until you get the actual paper permit in the mail.  My lord husband came across a fresh road kill deer just this past Nov/Dec. and this is all we had to do.  Made some pretty delicious roasts.  :-)

Dierdre