SC - Calla Lillies

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 18:22:51 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/18/98 2:41:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< Does that mean the dried seeds inside the fava case, or does it mean food
 processing cooked fava beans, as we usually eat them--green?   >>

I know that I have said this before but people of European descent can have
severe allergic reactions to fava beans. Please be cautious if you are of
European descent, espicially Mediterranean  ancestry. The offending part of
trhe bean is the gelatinous stuff between the pod and the bean in green fava
beans for the most part.

Ras