SC - Judging-OT

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:55:10 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/18/98 2:55:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Katherine_Osburn-
Day at ccmail.orl.lmco.com writes:

<<  I have a copy of Fabulous Feasts and some
      greek/italian/biblical recipe books, but none of them really give dates.

Fabulous Feasts? <gasp> I am really impressed with the new book "The Medieval
Kitchen" Great for beginners although I have had to "correct" a couple of
recipes. :-)

Ras