SC - Mulling recipes

Balano1@aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 19:02:47 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/18/98 5:56:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< I just found out the patron saint of cooks is Saint Martha and her feast
 day is July 29th.

 I think we can do something with this information don't you?

 Yers,

 Gunthar >>

Maybe. The Guilde of St. Martha is the name of the Abhain Ciach Ghlas cook's
guild of which I am the Guildmaster. :-) Since we've nbeen there and done that
so to speak we would be more than happy to assist in establiching St. Martha's
day at the Cathedral. ;-)

Ras