SC - Re: seeking recipes (Outdoor Feast)

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Thu Jun 18 23:29:51 PDT 1998

                      RE>>Sorrel bugs                              6/18/98

<snip>> need to find an edible bug-discourager!
I don't know how well it would work with Sorrel but I heard that if you plant
catnip in with Eggplants that the "eggplant bugs" will not bother your plants.
 Might be worth a shot with the sorrel.
Dierdre
<snip>

Except you might end up with cat hair on your well rolled upon sorrel!
- -brid (who has stupid cats who will even suck on mint tea-bags just because it
is *related* to catnip)