SC - Re: seeking recipes (Outdoor Feast)

WOLFMOMSCA@aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 04:30:41 PDT 1998

Genevia,

I'm located in the northeastern corner of Trimaris, mundanely know as
Jacksonville, Florida.  With the heat and fires of the last couple of weeks,
you could simply say, "Come to Wilmington" and I'm there.  ;=)  But,
seriously, I love to travel, and Atlantia was where I was "Born" in the SCA
(in A.S. IX).  Give me a date, and I'll come home for a visit.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother