SC - Re: recipes for Outdoor Feast

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Sat Jun 20 00:21:19 PDT 1998

Speaking of experimental fire cooking I have recently become the owner of
a mexican patio fireplace ( narrow tube at the top with a bulgey bottom
and a door cut out of the side) for which I am having a grill insert
made. o=O now sit it up and cut a door in the side. Will have to try it
all.  Genevia