SC - Sourdough

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 08:58:35 PDT 1998

And there may also be venison farms, bunny farms, goat farms, (insert
wild
game of choice) that specificaly cater the wild game crowd. I'm almost
sure
that my butcher gets his meat from a "farm" .

Not a nice thought but a reality nonetheless. But agian how is that any
different than cattle farms, sheep, et. et. et.

As in my other posting it would be a good idea to check.

Micaylah
<<<<<<<<

Hmm, here in Oklahoma, we have lots of "farm-raised" catfish.  Is that
the same thing?  (grin)

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir