SC - salt problem

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Sat Jun 20 11:21:18 PDT 1998

For the sourdough to get quiet after a fews days is perfectly normal.  I grew
up with fresh homemade Sourdough bread bread and waffles every weekend when my
dad had the time to cook.  Have kept my own starter going for years.  When you
take out half to make your bread or whatever and add it to the other bread
ingredients, it will perk right up!  BTW, that a vinegar  like substance is
hooch and will become alcoholic in a short time!

 - Nadene