SC - Sourdough

Sun Jun 21 06:14:19 PDT 1998

I agress in your statement about relatated list to judging, however all please
just reamamber that it is best to offer help and advise then to RIP apart the
a/s project you are judging.  I myslef have to not entering anymore project
just for that point.  I have spent over 120 hours crosstiching a piece of
knotwork and because of one knot I was torn to shreds by the carryon-birds of
the a/s beast.  I receved a 3 on this project.  When the first judge put down
the hatefull comments the next judge seemed to follow. With this I am totally
crushed.

Page