SC - Sourdough

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 17:42:50 PDT 1998

That sounds like it only mine doesn't have a stand so the door was about
knee height. If you want one I can endeavor to obtain another if needed
they cost $182.
(At least mine did) It is getting the grill made as we speak and I am
planning to bring it to Pennsic if you wanna come look. I will be camping
with Akeru Thunder.
Genevia