SC - Re- frozen ravioli/maultasc

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Jun 22 09:11:55 PDT 1998

For those in our neck of the woods, we have an Herbalist Guild in our Barony
that is only 2 years old, and we hope to make it larger someday.  If you are
interested email Lady Moire at mkr at execpc.com or myself, and if you want to come
to a meeting, we will happily give you details.  But we don't have much
experience in judging or even entering into A&S, most of us are cooks and
brewers who have more fun sampling for people.
Elisabeth