SC - Outdoor Baking (was seeking recipes)

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Tue Jun 23 17:20:24 PDT 1998

	Just so you all know, these things are actually used as heaters for open
patios, they generate a steady and long heat with little fuel.  I have
started as few as four charcoal brickets and gotten enough heat to warm a
cold patio for a couple of hours, and if it was not enough heat I only had
to add another bricket or two.  Its like yeast too much can be a bad thing.
	P.S. we have them all over the place here, in the food markets, on street
corners, garden shops. . . everywhere.  If you want one I can get a price
for ya'
	P.P.S.  do not use in an enclosed space as they will use all the oxygen.
	Balldrich