SC - almond milk

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 16:23:04 PDT 1998

>> same idea for chocolate!  i keep threatening to make up a 'real' hot
>> chocolate drink for an A&S - complete with hot pepper and without milk
>> or
>> sugar.
>If you make me such a beverage, I'll stand in your defense! I have been
dying to make Chocolatl, complete with a chicken stock base,
but have not been able to figure out how to make it in a single serving,
and since nobody around here wants to share a pot with me...

I'm not sure why folks assume this wouldn't taste good to modern
sensibility... it sounds like a slightly thinned mole sauce, and mole is
wonderful on chicken...