SC - Meat Pies

John Henschen bacchus at revealed.net
Thu Jun 25 11:55:21 PDT 1998

Greetings,

I entered the Northern Lights Pentathalon here in the East recently.  While
I recieved a scroll for winning the cooking category, I shared the top honor
with the Kitchen crew (of which I was not a part).  The Kitchen crew entered
their entire feast.  Complete with documentation.  Everything.  It was
wonderfully done.

I think entering A&S can be very educational.  I recieved very encouraging
comments on all of the pieces I entered.  None of them were nasty in the
least.  I think that it also helps to encourage scholarship and research
skills.  Judges can be very helpful in where to go for sources and how to
find them.

Yours,
Avelina Keyes
East Kingdom