SC - scallions...silly

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 27 07:17:56 PDT 1998

Karen Evans wrote:

> The visual image of the "armor" required to be a "spoonjock" BOGGLES the
> mind...  :-)
>
> Ania
>
> Opera Est Honos.
> <<<<<<<<
>
> Oh, I  don't know.  Adamantius' coat  comes to mind.  And don't  we
> all  have  some sort of apron/thing?  And a towel tucked in our belts?
>  Standards for  armor are developed as need  arises, and we have what
> we  need, right?
>
> Tyrca

Wassamatta, people don't believe in fighting cooks? We have a unit of
them in our province... .

The new, Mark II cote, works very well, BTW. I haven't tried it against
bullets, but my money is on the coat. There's also a precedent for cooks
armoring others. Well, rapes, anyway.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy