SC - Meat Pies

Pagehutch@aol.com Pagehutch at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 07:07:49 PDT 1998

Hi all!

    I'm in the middle of doing one of my 'good turns' for the college, and
it's proving a little difficult.  At all our feasts, the vegetarians utter
their complaint.  "There's not enough food for us vegetarians."  So in an
attempt to fix that, I am trying to compile a small file of recipes that
deal with this sort of thing.  I've done reasonably well, having gathered
quite a few, however, even the most solid of vegetarians will get a little
sick of leeks and spinach.  Does anyone out there have anything different,
using different vegetables.  Already readcted is great, so are original
recipes.  Even if someone could direct me to a source of good vegetarian
dishes that are perioad and don't involve leeks and spinach (and preferably
mushroom, but most people here like them.)  I would be eternally grateful.

Thanx
- -Sianan (crawling back under the soapbox and heading back to the rock and
her cookery books.)

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler