SC - Camp Splitting

kathe1@juno.com kathe1 at juno.com
Tue Jun 30 05:13:36 PDT 1998

This is wonderful - and a great demonstration of the economy (in both
senses of the word) of the time.

Can I just check one point - I understood that cheddaring was a 16th
century invention - that hard cheeses prior to that were the crumbly
types such as Wensleydale, Cheshire etc.  I'd love to hear any comments.

Caroline