SC - OT topics

Jane Waks waks at world.std.com
Tue Jun 30 06:57:02 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/30/98 8:17:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kathe1 at juno.com
writes:

<<  I
 know at Pennsic, you can hear drums from Tuchux hill out at the end of
 the Serengeti. >>

And what a wonderful sound it is! I normally camp just down the hill from the
Horde and the sweet throbbing of the drums wafts me into the arms of Morpheus
on many a night. In fact, the gentle beats become so much a part of my life in
the 2 weeks I am at Pennsic, I have bought several tapes of drum sounds that I
use everynight for several weeks when I get home so that I can fall asleep.

Ahhhhh...the memories.....dancing...warriors chanting and marching to and
fro....the ceaseless throb of the war drums...beckoning....<sigh>.......4
weeks to Pennsic and counting! :-)

Ras