OT silliness (was SC - Timeline of Food)

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 10:42:46 PDT 1998

 See above bibliographical information if you want to check it out.

>> Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies
>>

>Did they include a source bibliography in the book?
>
>Bear

Nope, no bibliography.  The introduction lists the numerous historians
that worked on it, including who took over when so-and-so died, etc.  It
gives me the impression that a bibliography would be as thick as the book
itself.  (The index is 82 pages long!)  So, ok, it's not a primary
source, but hey, I didn't post it as such!  Just for polite converstion,
as I originally said.  There is another book, called (I think) "A
Timeline of Food" that was available at the Poison Pen Press booth at
Pennsic last year.  A lady from my household bought it, so I don't have
it handy.  I don't think there was a bibliography in that one either, and
I found myself wishing there was one on several of the entries I read.
Oh, well, it still makes for a good read!
	Christianna