SC - Yorkshire pudding.

Sarah Oldenburg lynx6868 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:39:08 PDT 1998

>Had a request for Yorkshire Pudding in an upcomming event. Best I can
find is
>in the 20th century section of "Five hundred years of English Cooking".
>
>I realise that it is always better to find and redact the recipe...
however..
>this isn't the time to do it "right". If there aren't any sources
known, then
>we probably won't do it at all. Any suggestions?
>
>Corwyn.

My grandmother is pure British, (like she came over on a ship, herself)
and she makes yorkshire pudding for us all the time so if you would like
or need the recipe I can get it very easily.  The basic ingredients are
seeming to me to be very possibly renaissance period or easy to
substitute for something of that period.
If you want the recipe just ask.

Flidais