SC - Roots

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 20:36:44 PDT 1998

chickengoddess at mindspring.com writes:

<< It is a shame that we have been left with this legacy of toxicity by those
 who have come before us.
 Probably the greatest favor we can do for those who will follow us is not to
 perpetuate it.

 Mistress Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor
 Indiscriminate pesticide use is a whole other can of worms. >>

Did this strudy include the lead or other toxic substance levels in the plants
which grew on the ground which is the main area of interest IMO? Are there
studies which have looked at this particular aspect ?

Ras