SC - smoked foods

Haynes kingquest at arrownet.com
Tue Jun 2 22:54:49 PDT 1998

My first posting to the list, I'm new to the list and have been watching
but not seeing any refrence to smoking foods.  This was also a prevalant
form of preservation of food stuffs and am wondering what is known on
period recipies of the nature. I have a smoker oven and access to
venison, creek chub, rabbits and chickens all which lend them selves to
the process.  Bill Haynes,,