SC - RE: Grains of Paradise (importing to Aust.)

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Jun 4 06:51:24 PDT 1998

> >We need to talk.  I imported cubebs, grains of paradise and long pepper
> >from Anne-Marie's Spice Guy (hill at worldspice.com) without any problems
> >from customs.  You may want to email him and see how he packaged them or
> >filled in the customs claim form.

perhaps it has to do with stuff from a certified importer/exporter with a
real license who they know isnt trying to pull a fast one, and a mystery
substance from someone by the name of Mistress FluffyCat of Moonfyre? :)
OK< that's likely an exaggeration, but you get the idea. One is an
established business with all the official papers and sanctions and the
other they dont know from Adam?

just a thought...
- --Anne-Marie, who finds it amusing that this good sized spice business in
the Pike Place Market is MINE! :) I wonder if Tony knows?