SC - Pine nuts

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Jun 4 14:27:25 PDT 1998

Corwyn said...
>Okay... I'll bite... should I NOT put them in the door?
>
>(I do btw...)

I just found this out. This part of your fridge is the warmest part. Given
that you don't know how long your eggs were on the shelf at the store, (even
though eggs have a fairly long shelf life) they half their life by being
stored at this temperature. I would hate to eat an egg that was slightly
off. Can you say yuck? Anyway this is what the fridge sales person said when
we went shopping recently. I checked with AgCan and they agreed.

Micaylah