SC - Rice, Pasta, and walking on eggs...

Lady Starkiller starkiller at picknowl.com.au
Sun Jun 7 00:05:25 PDT 1998

> Noemi and Adamantius have already shared their excellent insights on this
> subject, but please allow me to add the following...

Yes indeed. I totally agree with their assesment of the situation. However, I do feel thta I need to appologise for taking up bandwidth on what is really an unrelated problem, and something we should have dealt with from the start rather than crying over it in hindsight.  I would like to say though, that knowing there are others out there who have similar experiences does make things a little easier. Like they say-a problem shared is a problem halved! However, having said all this, I think getting back to serious business, ie, food, is a damn good thing! Thankyou all for your patience, and your advice, all taken on board.

> Email me privately if you wish, I'd be happy to share with you my horror
> stories and survival tips for dealing day-to-day with a passive-aggressive
> primadonna.  I've got 'em by the bushel...  <g>
>
>hugs

And you email address is?

Lady Lisette

starkiller at picknowl.com.au