SC - An extremely recent horror story

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Jun 8 14:28:01 PDT 1998

Okay this one should tug at your collective heartstrings....or at least make
you cringe from an artisitic point of view...

(keeping this as vague as possible so as to not hurt the gentles feelings)

I just attended an annual event this weekend where we were told that the
feastocrat was the same from last year.  This person somehow provided an
unedible feast last year and several of us had decided way in advance not to
sit feast. As it turned out we only attended the event for a couple of hours
but it was later reported that while they cooked for 120, only 46 or so
gentles sat feast! Yes you can cook your own reputation and it is a darn
shame that it can haunt you a year later. I feel very bad for this
individual but it may be unfounded as I haven't heard any further reports yet.

Micaylah