SC - Guilty Conscience

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Jun 8 17:05:44 PDT 1998

Yes, we have our yearly 12th Night as a Covered Trencher as well.  Most
folks bring something that is period, as it is more fun to try out a dish
for 6-10 people than a feast for 150+, and most of it is tasty, too.  A
couple of times we have gone with a theme for the event (The Barony
always does the main meat course, and encourages others to bring side
dishes, desserts, drinks, etc.) and even published ideas for recipies
from the area or theme in the local newsletter to help out with folks
that are unfamiliar with what that  type of food would be.   We usually
don't get into ingredients lists (some do), but do have labels for the
dishes.
Lucky, yes, but not alone.

Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies