SC - The Dom AND the Rock

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Tue Jun 9 06:46:31 PDT 1998

> <<  Anyone else? >>
 Noemi is described as:
> Umm. . . since there would be so many cooks, I'd better be portrayed in my "in
> someone else's kitchen mode" doing dishes.. . .that means a woman with long
> brown hair, in a braid but with lots of fly aways,  in T-tunic, trousers and
> boots with that attractive waist level water mark from standing at the sink. .

I wish that water mark was waist level!  I'm the heavy one with the purple
tunic and grey trousers with the not-quite-as-attractive breast level
water mark, medium length brown hair covered by a kerchief ('cuz it
won't tie back), looking rather exasperated as I chase my not quite 3
year old out of the kitchen AGAIN.

Micaylah, my "sister", would be the one with the big wooden spoon
glued to her hand, as she says "Well, alright.  Just one more time."

Claricia Nyetgale