SC - Rock Portraits

kathe1 at juno.com kathe1 at juno.com
Wed Jun 10 06:40:09 PDT 1998

Okay. Not that I've been overly active lately in this Cathedral, but
tomorrow's the last day of school and PTO goes on hiatus until September
(Yea!) so that should change. If you want to include us sometime
participants -

I'm short, fa....uh, a cook and a mother (for those of you who haven't
had your coffee yet, that means I need to lose weight). I had dark hair
before the aforementioned children came along, but the last time I looked
closely (not something I recommend at my age) the silver is outnumbering
the brown at least in front. I wear cotehardies to shoot archery, but
Tudor and Italian Ren most of the time. All of it is old because kids,
PTO, a corporate office and 8 mailing lists keep me too busy to sew!

How about T-shirts with the finished portrait?

Julleran