SC - fruit pressings

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Thu Jun 11 12:20:20 PDT 1998

	When I was in Italy for a crown tourney for the Kingdom of Drachenwald, we
were at an Italian Alpine Infantry Units Hunting Lodge, I was priveldged to
be taken by one of its members into a back patio for a taste of grappa. .
incredibly smooth, mixed extreamly well with anything . . . fruit juice,
cola, beer. . . didn't seem to hit too hard until I tried to stand up. .
WOW... I called it a night at about 11:30, was woken by the worst most
painfull hangover of my life!  It was worth it!
	Balldrich