SC - The Dom and the Roc

Tamara Crehan tcrehan at mssupport.microsoft.com
Thu Jun 11 14:10:17 PDT 1998

That's it! I think we've determined that while the blondes are usually
getting drunk, and the brunettes are trying to take over the kingdom the
*hard* way, the red heads know the best way to a man's (or queen's)
heart is through the stomach. . .and up. <evil grin!>

Cessara
(just call me a Celtic mutt!)