SC - The Dom and the Roc

R. Trigg rtrigg at hoflink.com
Fri Jun 12 11:19:58 PDT 1998

I'm about 5' 1" or 2",  dark brown hair, grey-blue eyes. Lately I've been
busy doing more brewing than cooking, but I'm looking forward to September
when I and several other cooks in my barony are going to start trying to do
a once-a-month get-together to discuss recipes, redactions, and maybe even
do some cooking!

Hope to see some of you at Pennsic - I'll be the quiet one standing in the
back, listening respectfully.

Gospozha Nostas'ia Stepanova
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia