SC - Re: Pennsic Menu

Balano1 at aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 04:58:19 PDT 1998

Menu sounds facinating!

Since I am a newcomer to this list, I will embarass myself by asking what
Pennsic is???

I was a long time fair silversmith in my olden days but got out of it to join
the mundane world.  My eldest daughter has brought myself and all but one of
our family members back into faire life by joining a living history, living
chess/stage combat troupe!!!  I am experiencing a rebirth and an awakening
that has been on the brink of happening for the past decade.  I am the camp
cook and have really enjoyed the daily revelations in this list.  Thanx all!

Lady Nadine