SC - Beans for the Dead?

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Tue Jun 16 01:57:07 PDT 1998

Hi All!!

  We are holding a very unofficial Assassins feast soon (Unofficial in the
fact that the Baron and Baroness have imposed horrible rules on events that
involve huge price hikes to non-members of the SCA.  This includes college
members and put the SCA out of the financial reach of most of the Uni
students.  But I digress) .

  As I said there is and assassins feast soon and I have been asked to
prepare a dish that the autocrat had once at another event which he called
"Fava de Morti"  which as far as I know means Beans for the Dead.  The
Feastocrat from that event has left the state, and I've never heard of this
particular dish before.  Does anyone out there know what I'm talking about?
And if so, could they send me the recipe....it sounds......interesting.

Thanx
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler