SC - OT-Short Digests

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jun 17 09:44:15 PDT 1998

Hullo again, the list!

I'm experiencing another short-changed SCA-Cooks' Digest problem. I just
received #773, which only contains two-thirds of the posts mentioned in
the contents. I gather this is being investigated, but in the mean time
is there anybody out there who might be able to forward the complete
version of SCA-Cooks' Digest #773?

Naturally, what looked most interesting was the last post, so of course
it was cut off before that point.

Thanks to all for your time and patience!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com