SC - Re: Judging-OT

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 12:38:43 PDT 1998

I'm not really sure if it matters whether or not the judges are in the same
area as your entry or not.  As someone who might enter an A&S Competition
here, I would rather be judged by Laurels that don't do the same arts I do,
because the might give me a new insight and should appreciate the quality of
my research.  If the incident that Mistress Elaina mentions occured at the
last A&S Competition in the Outlands the problem is slightly different.  I
found out this last weekend, at that competition the judges were not Laurels
at all, but the other entrants into the competition.  The judging conventions
and rules are in the process of being revamped, and this was an attempt to try
something different, but it might explain the problem described.

Noemi