SC - Horible rules-OT-OOP

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Jun 18 16:56:09 PDT 1998

Sianan,

Now I have the Royalty after me (providing that that is what the 'Regina'
means).  I'm terribly sorry, and I'll unsubscribe now.  Sorry.<<

Don't you dare unsubscribe!  We want to keep you.  Regina is not
presently royalty, but she is a triple peer, with lots of experience in
politics, as well as many other things.  Her advice really is the place
to start:  sometimes she expresses herself a little tartly.  I'm
predjudiced--she's my Laurel, and very good friend, even if we are now on
opposite sides of the country.  She's a sweetheart, but a great believer
in "I can do it myself!"  And I KNOW she did not mean to make you feel
uncomfortable.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com