SC - Judging-OT

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:55:10 PDT 1998

geneviamoas at juno.com wrote:

> Guilds??!! Do we have Guilds here in Atlantia?? Speak up folks and
> Identify yourselves. I don't bite unless you ask - the occasional
> nibble... no never mind that thought. Trolling for Atlantian Guild
> Members ........;
> Genevia

Genevia,

Yes, there are guilds and stuff. Are you on the Atlantian mailing list?  Or
the windmasters' hill list?  I can send you the addresses so you can hunt more
efficiently there.

There is a cooks and poisoner's guild in Elvegast, well, actually, it is
baronial, but like so many things the bulk of the members are 'ghastlies so
most of the meetings are held there.  I've yet to get to one myself.

Bonne