SC - Judging-OT

Ceridwen ceridwen at commnections.com
Fri Jun 19 16:28:15 PDT 1998

sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG wrote:

> Rowan from Lochac,
>
> Heavens!  I'm way too much of an alpha b**ch to actually give up.  I
> know not
> the meaning of the word "defeat".  ;->  I keep on fighting the good
> fight in
> the trenches, teaching whoever is willing to listen.  I've been told
> they call
> my medieval meat class the "boingy-boingy-boingy session" and they
> actually
> remember what I've told them.  It's a kick.  Give up?  Never.  Feel
> blue once
> in a while, and unappreciated?  Sure.  I'm human, after all.  Even
> alphas have
> feelings.
>
> Walk in peace,
> Wolfmother
> ========

Wolfmother,Thank the Gods for alpha bi***hes!   I'm glad to hear you
aren't giving up... little crispy, maybe, but we all get that way.  I
was upset when I read your previous post, but didn't know quite what to
say that would be supportive. I am very familiar with the ups and downs
of judging/Art-Sci rules here in Trimaris, but as of this particular
time, you are welcome to judge without being a Laurel or apprentice.
Granted, you have to have  a sponsor, but we can take care of that.
Rurik has offered, and so do I, to sign your judging card for as long as
the current rules stay in place (who knows what the next officer will
come up with). We certainly could use your expertise and maturity. You
are invited to teach at any An Crosairan event, and any Kingdom event we
crat. Your knowledge should not go to waste, it's far too precious. I'm
not sure how to get students to show up for classes (our biggest A&S
problem) but we can work on it. You know how to reach me.
Ceridwen