SC - Mulling recipes

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Sat Jun 20 20:17:00 PDT 1998

Gee, I go down to Homburg Orchards with my jugs and buy fresh pressed cider,
made from apples. Not to mention that you can buy it in the jug at the
grocery store labeled'apple cider'. What am I buying?[lol]
Personally I detest apple juice, the pasteurized homogenized ungodly sweet
amber colored sugar water with a bit of apple taste. Yecch![too much time
spent in hospitals where it is that, cranberry beverage and orange juice.]
margali